CALL FOR ABSTRACTS/PAPERS
Taiwan World Convention 2022
(In)Justice International is holding a World Convention hosted by the National Pingtung University of Science and Technology in Taiwan
Conflict, Confinement and Immorality is over four days from March 22 to March 25. It comprises of six streams on...
1) Black Lives Matter: Global Recognition and Change
2) Indigenous Struggles: The Fight Against Marginalisation, Criminalisation and Oppression
3) Migrant Plight: Before, During and After Flight
4) Disability Discrimination: Ableism, Hate and Social Ostracism
5) Criminalising the Working Class and Benefit Claimants: Contrasting Costs of Crime and Blame
6) Gender, Youth and Difference: LGBTIQ+, 'Folk Devils', Alienation and Human Rights Abuse
This is a hybrid gathering with presentations either pre-recorded, online or in person at the National Pingtung University of Science and Technology. Talks will be for 15 minutes followed by workshops and Q&A. We welcome abstracts and papers from practitioners, NGOs, academics, reporters and from lived experience as it is a great opportunity to expose such works and experiences to a worldwide audience (our last event attracted 524 participants from 28 different countries).
Abstracts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information click here or go to the 'Upcoming and Past Events' page to view our fees, registration and accommodation details.
Deadline for abstracts: 10 December, 2021
Deadline for PowerPoint presentations: 10 February, 2022